pictures of you pictures of me.
I realised that i havent been uploading photos recently. So I edited and transfer my photos from my camera and here you go! Some of the things that happened recently. Or rather in the past 2 months. Hahahas. We have Sihui's bdae, Nicky's bdae, Joy's bdae, my birthday, Maddy's bdae. Sinee's bdae's photo will be tmr. Hahahas.
Nicky with her cake. :D Secret recipe again. Hahahahas. She looks so happy. (:
Joy's bdae. Another happy soul with her bdae present. Hahahaahas! Giraffe!!!
And girl, thanks for the notebook with your withering sunflower photo in it. HA!
For the start of the week, we had kids camp.So here are the kids. They really have a way of taking photos. You know how hard it was to get them all into the photo? And i realise Mr Abraham Hamburger wasnt aware of the photo taking. (Note that army print cap) Hahahas. Oh btw, the kids kept calling him hamburger. Hahahas. KIDS.
This kid is so cute right? Trying to snatch my camera.
And here you have 3 attacking one poor soul hiding in his sleeping bag.
Alrights, that's all for today. No pictures of me this time cause i looked damn fat in all the photos. Wait till i find one that i look good in. Hahahas. Btw, I was taking photos of the golf marshals yesterday for the noticeboard and man these people are vain and funny. Hahahas. One of them went 'eh we all marshals have big tummy. When you take our photo, you must tilt your camera up abit so you dont capture our big tummy you know.' Hahahas. Alrights, I shall up post up more photos when i find the time kae. Today was a day i finally spent at home. I just watched shows all the way and i am contented that way. :D